CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Training
For security architects and senior security engineers responsible for directing and enhancing an enterprise’s cybersecurity readiness, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification.
The only practical, performance-based certification for advanced practitioners in cybersecurity, as opposed to managers, is CASP+.
CASP+ certified professionals choose how to execute solutions within such policies and frameworks, while cybersecurity managers assist in identifying potential cybersecurity policies and frameworks.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with CompTIA CASP+ certification -
A CASP+ certification holder can anticipate earning a salary of about $92,000 annually. Please note that this average pay number was calculated using data from a variety of job titles, American cities, and career stages for information security professionals.
Consider the CISSP if you already have some cybersecurity experience under your belt and want to advance to a senior position.
The CISSP certification is well-respected and well-known in the field.
The U.S. Army, Dell, Verizon, and Booz Allen Hamilton are just a few organisations that look for CASP+ certification when hiring.
It's hardly surprising that there is more demand for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification in a profession like cybersecurity, which is always changing. Candidates who get the CASP+ certification are given the abilities they need to succeed in the rapidly expanding computer security sector. Professionals who have received the certification can demonstrate their practical expertise using the most recent technologies in a setting where organisational security is required.
The CASP+ is "designed for those who desire to remain immersed in hands-on enterprise security, incident response, and architecture, for example, rather than administering cybersecurity policy and frameworks." The majority of candidates will be those vying for jobs in the IT security industry to handle the various security issues that firms face. It is a great option in particular for senior security engineers and security architects tasked with enhancing an enterprise's cybersecurity readiness.
- What you will Get -
The Advanced Security Practitioner certification from CompTIA verifies advanced-level proficiency in risk management, enterprise security operations and architecture, research and collaboration, and enterprise security integration.
Our successful candidates possess the knowledge necessary to:
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||March 06 2023 -March 10 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
March 04 2023 -April 02 2023
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
CASP+ is the only certification on the market that qualifies technical leaders to assess cyber readiness within an enterprise and design and implement the proper solutions to ensure the organization is ready for the next attack. Unlike other certifications, CASP+ covers both security architecture and engineering.
CASP+ is an advanced-level cybersecurity certification that evaluates a candidate's technical proficiency in security architecture and senior security engineering in traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments, as well as their knowledge of governance, risk management, and compliance. They also assess a candidate's ability to assess an organization's cybersecurity readiness and to manage technical teams in the implementation of enterprise-wide cybersecurity solutions. successful candidates will be knowledgeable enough to:
- To support a resilient enterprise, architect, engineer, integrate, and deliver secure solutions across complex settings.
- To proactively support ongoing security operations in an enterprise setting, use monitoring, detection, incident response, and automation.
- Apply security procedures to mobile, on-premises, endpoint, and cloud infrastructure while taking cryptographic tools and methods into consideration.
- Think about how governance, risk, and compliance needs affect the entire company.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The following individuals, among others, can enrol in online CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner training:
- Detector of Danger
- Protectionists of Computerized Information
- Professionals who want to learn everything CompTIA's CASP concepts and knowledge
- Professionals who are looking to sit for CompTIA's CASP+ (CAS-004) certification exam
- Technical Lead Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
- Application Developers
Pre-requisites for CASP+ Certification
You don't need any prior knowledge or expertise to begin this study for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification. You should, in any case, have at least five years of experience working in the commercial security field. Although it is not required, CompTIA Security+ is frequently used as a stepping stone to CASP+. It is also a fantastic fit for individuals in an enterprise-level organization who have comparable job experience and a hands-on approach.
The information in this CASP + online certification course is everything you'll need to ace the test and obtain your credentials. The abilities they acquire in this course can be useful for candidates for related careers such as network or system administration or information technology management and support.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Depending on the situation, decide which cryptography concepts and methods are appropriate.
- Specify the security concerns related to corporate storage.
- Examine network and security concepts, architectures, and elements within the framework of a scenario.
Expanded to enable cutting-edge methods for demonstrating a company’s total level of cybersecurity resilience and compliance with laws including CMMC, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
- Analyze market trends and how they affect the company’s operations utilizing research techniques.
- Examine potential outcomes to keep the business secure.
- Choose techniques or tools that are appropriate for performing assessments and assessing results based on a context.
- Given a scenario, incorporate hosts, storage, networks, and applications into a secure business architecture.
- Implement cutting-edge authentication and authorization technologies to achieve organizational objectives in a specific circumstance.
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
- Exam Code CAS-003
- Number of Questions Maximum of 90 questions
- Type of Questions Performance-based and multiple choice
- Length of Test 165 minutes
- Passing Score This test has no scaled score; it's pass/fail only.
- Languages English and Japanese
Key skills and knowledge for preventing, identifying, and combating cybersecurity threats are certified by CySA+. A widely used evaluation of advanced security abilities and knowledge is the CASP exam.
You must obtain CompTIA CEUs to keep your certification current and to demonstrate that you possess the most up-to-date skills and knowledge. A+, Network+, Security+, CASP+, and CSA+ certification training is available from Learning Tree, a CompTIA-accredited training provider.
Technical experts who wish to do more than manage technology should pursue the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification. Architecture, risk management, and corporate security operations are all areas where CASP+ attests to advanced-level proficiency.
You must take and pass one test to earn the Advanced Security Practitioner certification from CompTIA. The exam covers the technical expertise needed to design, engineer, integrate, and implement security solutions across a variety of security environments to safeguard enterprise-level organizations against cyber threats.
You will learn all the skills required to pass the CASP certification exam in our online CompTIA CASP training course. You will be able to conceive and implement cybersecurity solutions that transform into organizational strategies by using critical thinking in a variety of information security situations.