PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Training
Are you ready to become a proficient Agile project manager? At CareerMaker, we offer comprehensive PMI-ACP (Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner) certification training designed to help you excel in agile project management. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge and practical expertise required to succeed in the fast-paced world of Agile project management.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)certification training , from the same people who brought you the PMP®, publicly acknowledges your familiarity with agile principles and your proficiency with agile practic es. Make it clear to your coworkers, employers, and stakeholders how knowledgeable you are about agile.
PMI developed the PMI-ACP certification specifically for agility. More projects are effectively completed by highly agile and responsive organizations than by their slower-moving competitors.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- PMI-ACP Certification COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
The key features of training for the PMI-ACP Certification with CareerMaker:
- One of the employment roles that are in great demand due to significant Agile transformations across industry sectors globally is that of PMI-ACP certified professionals.
- The PMI-ACP credential offers significant professional progress along with higher pay and offers of promotions.
- Improve your marketability in a difficult business environment by earning the PMI-ACP certification.
- Learn more about additional Agile-related methodologies including XP, TDD, Scrum, Lean, and Kanban.
- Showcase your knowledge of Agile to show them how well you grasp the concept and how to put it into practice.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Schedule of Classes
|08:30 AM to 01:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Morning||August 18 2023- September 09 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|08:30 PM to 01:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Evening||August 18 2023- September 09 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)||Weekdays||July 31 2023- August 17 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
Do You Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-PMI-ACP Certification Course Description -
Numerous agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), and test-driven development, are covered by the PMI-ACP (TDD.) This will make you more adaptable no matter where your assignments take you.
It is advised that organizations with Agile Project Management Practices or those with strategic plans to embrace Agile Project Management practices for their company have their staff officially taught to comprehend and effectively apply Agile Practices.
Agile Certified Practitioner Certification was developed by PMI® to ensure that candidates have a thorough understanding of the Agile Project Management Methodology's nuances and integrity before actually putting it into practice.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
Among the job roles that can enrol in PMI-ACP certification training are:
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Product Owners
- Anyone driving or participating in the enterprise agile transformation
- Anyone who wants to comprehend Agile project management properly
- Anyone who wants to pass the PMI-ACP certification examination
Pre-requisites for PMI-ACP Certification:
- Secondary education.
- Agile methods training for 21 contact hours.
- One year's worth of general project experience, including 12 months. Although it is not necessary to have a current PMP® or PgMP® to apply for the PMI-ACP, it will meet this prerequisite.
- 8 months of experience working on agile projects during the last 3 years.
Request for more Information
-PMI-ACP Certification Syllabus -
An Overview of Agile
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Overview
Life Cycle Analysis
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Agile Mindset
- Team Structure
Delivering in an Agile Environment
- Common Agile Practices
- Agile Project Charter
- Challenges in Agile Project Troubleshooting
- Monitoring Agile Projects
Considerations for Organizations
- Project agility organisational considerations.
- Project Management Office and Agile
Agile techniques and approaches
- Scaled Agile Methodologies
- Agile Team Approaches
Tasks and Domains
- Agile values and a mindset
- Delivering on Value.
- Stakeholder Participation.
- Performance as a team
- Flexible Planning.
- Identification and correction of problems
- Continual Development
Agile Techniques and Tools
- Agile Design and Analysis
- A flexible estimate
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Planning, Observation, and Adaptation
- Process Optimization
- Management of Product Quality Risks
- Prioritization based on values
Agile Skills and Knowledge
- Agile Design and Analysis
- PMI-ACP Certification Jobs & Salary -
The average yearly pay for a PMI-ACP-qualified professional is $123,000, as opposed to $96,000 for project managers who are not certified.
The CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification would be more advised after PMI-ACP because it demonstrates your Scrum knowledge and has advantages for obtaining Scrum Master Roles as well. It is a foundational certification that demonstrates a thorough understanding of Scrum.
Businesses like Luxoft, Infosys, IBM, Deutsche Bank and BNB Paribas all look for PMI-ACP certification.
Different job titles available for ACP professionals are:
- PMP Scrum master
- Technical business analyst
- Agile trainer
- Project Manager
- Digital Channel planner
- Deputy Project Manager
- Director - planning and Project management
- Business Analyst
- Agile Project Manager
In terms of Agile techniques, the PMI-ACP certification is quite thorough and effective. The benefit of ACP is that it covers a wide range of Agile approaches, including Scrum, XPP, TDD, and others, giving users a more comprehensive understanding of the agile environment.
Since agile is the way of the future and the bulk of projects are headed in that direction, the growth route for this certification is unquestionably toward the management track. The fact that one is prepared to advance in the Agile environment is a very excellent indication of his or her aspirations for higher management.
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
I bring knowledge and skills to beginners and senior practitioners in project management and project business, improving the results of projects, the happiness of internal stakeholders and clients, and the bottom lines of companies doing projects for paying customers.
Oliver F. LehmannPMI Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
-Excel in Agile Project Management Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to achieve project management excellence with our comprehensive PMI-ACP training. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the field of project management.
Call Us Today to learn more about our training program, course schedules, and enrollment options. Start your journey towards becoming a successful project manager today!
- FAQ -
Exam Name: PMI-ACP Certification
Exam Cost: For PMI Members USD 435 and for Non-Members USD 495
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Total Questions: 120 Questions (100 Scored, 20 Unscored)
Passing Score: Psychometric Analysis
Exam Duration: 3 Hours (180 Minutes)
Languages: English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
The PMI-ACP certification is offered by the Project Management Institute.
Your PMI Agile Certified Practitioner certification must be renewed every three years. To keep your certification active throughout a three-year period, you must acquire 30 PDUs.
You will have the added benefit of employing Agile approaches to deliver projects effectively if you hold a PMI-ACP certification. Your qualities as an Agile Practitioner will be recognised, which will lead to attractive job options for you.
Your ability to use Agile technology to promote team productivity and customer satisfaction increases when you are PMI-ACP certified.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) offers the Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification, which is why this course is referred to as PMI-ACP. The ACP certification is highly credible since it combines an in-depth analysis of Agile foundations and technologies with agile training and working on Agile projects.
The term "agile development" refers to the iterative development concept in which requirements and solutions are supplied through cooperative efforts across cross-functional, self-organizing teams. Agile's ultimate goal is to make it possible to deliver projects more quickly while also improving their quality and capacity for change.