EXPERT SCRUM MASTER TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
The next stage for Scrum practitioners to show their continued proficiency with the Scrum framework is to earn the Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC) certification. The management of complicated Scrum projects and the scaling of Scrum to large project teams, programmes, and portfolios are skills that expert Scrum Master Certified practitioners exhibit. You will get the skills necessary to handle and manage Scrum challenges in the organisation, as well as an awareness of various Scrum responsibilities. You will also learn to predict implementation-related problems. You will learn the skills necessary to become a Scrum Master and support the adoption of Scrum in your company.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with EXPERT SCRUM MASTER certification -
The average annual salary for expert scrum masters in the USA is $79,309, according to Payscale. In some companies and roles, this amount rises to $107,957, the six-figure threshold.
You can go for other scrum certifications like CSM, CSP and SSM after getting your Expert Scrum Master Certification.
Businesses like AT&T, Walmart, Nike, Discover and TEKsystems all look for ESMC certification.
A great Scrum Master is continuously on the lookout for new, difficult roles. The logical next step for Scrum Masters is frequently to work concurrently with several teams at the scaled level. A Scrum Master who is able to work in challenging circumstances can easily advance from excellent to great, which reinforces the idea that success is frequently rewarded for taking on more obstacles.
Scrum Masters are not by definition managerial jobs. But these roles and their variations become more distinct over time. For some Scrum Masters, collaborating closely with their development teams is more appealing. Giving the team the right direction is a requirement of this IT profession. After a while, you become skilled at leading teams as a Scrum Master.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the ESMC Certification with CareerMaker:
- Introduce the principles, benefits, and difficulties of the Scrum approach to the class.
- Give students the information they need to implement the Scrum approach in their organisations and act as a Scrum Master. Additionally, become familiar with the other Scrum roles.
- Give pupils information so they are aware of potential problems with the practical application of Scrum.
- Equip students with the necessary resources so they can take charge of and address Scrum challenges in their businesses.
- Get students ready for the ESMC test.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Key modules covered by the Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC) programme include an overview of Agile and Scrum, how to get ready for Scrum, and how to market Scrum and enterprise Scrum. You will discover how to fulfil customer requests and guarantee prompt delivery, which helps the business save time and money.
The complete Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC) credential is the ideal first step in advancing your career in a Scrum and Agile context. There has never been a better moment than today to find your dream career because the industry has an ever-increasing need for qualified experts who have a clear grasp of Scrum's transparency and its iterative and adaptive approach.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
Professionals who are skilled in managing Scrum Teams but want to manage Scrum projects should take this course, including:
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Software Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
Pre-requisites for ESMC Certification:
You must meet the following requirements in order to earn an ESMC certification:
- 3 years minimum of experience in leading Scrum/Agile projects
- SMC®, SAMC, and SPOC® certifications are required.
- A 500-word essay on two Scrum/Agile initiatives is required.
- Additionally, you ought to go to the 2-day ESMC course that a SCRUM study A.T.P. is offering.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Agile and Scrum Overview
- Agile Defined
- Scrum and Top Management
- Scrum and Middle Management
- Scrum and Team Members
- Customer (Value) – Overall Cost, Time, and Business Benefits
Getting Ready for Scrum
- People – Awareness and Acceptance
- Process – Adoption Patterns, Waterfall to Scrum
- Distributed Teams in Scrum
- Fixed Price Sprint
- Scrum in Non-Software Projects
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Raj RamachandranSafe instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Name of course: Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™)
Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
Number of Questions: 200 Questions
Type of Question: Proctored online exam
Time: 240 minutes
The next stage for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their proficiency in the Scrum methodology is the Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC) certification. Your capacity to scale Scrum in complicated projects with large project teams, programmes, and portfolios will be put to the test here.
Although the sample test questions may seem simple to you when you are studying for the exam, the actual Expert Scrum Master examination questions are typically challenging and scenario-based. On the official website for the Expert Scrum Master (ESMC) certification, you can check for further details.
Within three calendar years of the date of issuance, a SCRUM study certificate must be renewed. As the Scrum/Agile industry develops, it is crucial for practitioners to stay on top of the newest developments. Scaling Scrum for Large Projects and Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise, for instance, are both covered in length in the most recent version of the SBOK Guide.
Most businesses are now looking to hire experts that are familiar with the Scrum Framework. The following are some ways that you can help a company as an expert scrum master:
- Facilitate the organization's adoption of the Agile approach.
- Utilize Scrum-trained personnel to complete business-critical projects.
- Assist the group in shifting from traditional to agile leadership.