AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Course
Are you ready to become an expert in designing scalable and reliable solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS)? At CareerMaker, we offer a comprehensive AWS Solution Architect certification training program designed to help you master cloud architecture on AWS. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge, practical expertise, and industry-recognized certification required to excel in the dynamic world of cloud computing.
Every prospective AWS Certified Solutions Architect needs to take an AWS certification training course. With this AWS solutions architect course, you will become a master of AWS architectural principles and services like IAM, VPC, EC2, and EBS and advance your career into the cloud and beyond.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
The key features of training for the AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification with CareerMaker:
- Widely accepted AWS Certification provided by knowledgeable instructors.
- Learn how to scale and create AWS services across platforms in great detail.
- As an Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect, advance in your profession.
- You may pass your AWS SAA C0-2 exam with the assistance of knowledgeable AWS instructors and hands-on lab sessions.
- Get in touch with other industry experts from a range of sectors to better understand how AWS is employed in the rapidly changing business environment of today.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Schedule of Classes
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||August 28 2023- September 01 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Evening||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
Do Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Course Description -
Exam topic areas and how they relate to AWS architecture will be explored as you discover how to prepare for the exam. In each subject, you will examine sample certification questions, develop your abilities with practical exercises, test your knowledge with sample questions, and acquire techniques for spotting wrong answers by deciphering the concepts covered on the exam. You will have all the information and resources necessary to identify your strengths and weaknesses in each of the certification domain areas assessed on the certification exam by the time you complete this course.
People who work as solutions architects should take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam. The test confirms a candidate's capacity to create reliable, secure solutions using AWS technology. The exam confirms a candidate's capacity to carry out the following duties: Design a solution based on requirements, utilise the right AWS services, and according to architectural principles. Throughout the workload lifecycle, give the organisation advice on how to implement best practices.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The following professionals, among others, are eligible to enrol in AWS Associate Architect certification training:
- Solution Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- IT Managers
- Software Developers
- Testing professionals
- System Administrators
- Anyone interested in learning about Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions
- Professionals aiming to pass the AWS SAA C0-2 test
Pre-requisites for AWS Solution Architect Associate Certification:
- Working knowledge of AWS services for computing, networking, storage, and databases.
- Working understanding of AWS management and deployment.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud and fundamental architecture concepts.
- Understanding of best practices for developing dependable and secure apps on AWS.
- Knowledge of several AWS services for a specific technical demand.
- Linux fundamentals and a year of programming experience in any language.
Request for more Information
-AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Syllabus -
Architecting Fundamentals Review
- AWS Services and Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Model
- AWS API Tool
- Securing your infrastructure
- The Well-Architect Framework
- Security Principals
- Identity & Resource-Based Policies
- Account Federation
- Introduction to Managing Multiple Accounts
Networking, Part 1
- IP Addressing
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, Patterns and Quotas
- Internet Access
- Network Access Control Lists
- Security Groups
- Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute
- EC2 Instances and Instance Selection
- High-Performance Computing on AWS
- Lambda and EC2, When to Use Which
- Hands-On Lab: Build Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
- Shared File Systems
- Shared EBS Volumes
- Amazon S3, Security, Versioning and Storage Class
- Data Migration Tools
- AWS Database Solutions
- Amazon Relational Database Services
- DynamoDB, Features and Use Cases
- Redshift, Features, Use Cases and Comparison with RDS
- Caching & Migrating Data
- Hands-on Lab: Create a Database Layer in Your Amazon VPC Infrastructure
Monitoring and Scaling
- Monitoring CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Invoking Events
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling Options and Monitoring Cost
- Hands-on Lab: Configure High Availability in Your Amazon VPC
- Cloud Formation
- AWS Systems Manager
- Monitoring Microservices with X-Ray
Networking Part 2
- VPC Peering & Endpoints
- Transit Gateway
- Hybrid Networking
- Amazon API Gateway
- Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS
- Amazon Kinesis Data Streams & Kinesis Firehose
- Step Functions
- Compare Amazon SQS to Amazon MQ
- Hands-on Lab: Build a Serverless Architecture
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS and Firewall Manager
- Compare AWS Global Accelerator & Amazon CloudFront
- Hands-On Lab: Configure an Amazon CloudFront Distribution with an Amazon S3 Origin
Backup and Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Recovery
- AWS Backup
- Recovery Strategies
- AWS Solutions Architect – AssociateJobs & Salary -
Businesses are adopting cloud computing, and AWS is the clear choice when choosing a cloud service provider. The average compensation for an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate is $113,000 per year, making it one of the best-paying IT qualifications. Getting your AWS Solution Architect Certification will pay off in the long run if you're looking to work in the cloud computing industry.
The best course of action if you meet the requirements for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate level is to get ready for AWS Solutions Architect Professional level. You must have at least two years' worth of experience using the AWS platform before applying for the professional level.
Businesses like TransUnion, Oracle, Autodesk, Accenture and EY all look for AWS Solution Architect Associate certification.
The solution architecture must be planned, designed, and developed by an AWS Solution Architect Associate. They must inform the IT team of a system's requirements. The best hardware and software items for integration must be chosen by the person. They must also lead the other team members and supervise the allocated programme.
Being certified as an AWS solution architect associate is a terrific method to advance in the cloud computing industry. The certification serves as proof that the owner has the abilities and expertise required to develop, launch, and maintain applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
-Design Scalable Solutions on AWS Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to design scalable solutions on AWS with our comprehensive training program. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in cloud architecture.
Call Us Today to learn more about our training program, course schedules, and enrollment options. Start your journey towards becoming a skilled AWS Solution Architect today!
- FAQ -
What is the pattern of the certification exam?
Exam Name: SAA C0-2
Certification Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
Exam Type: Multiple-choice, Multiple-Answer
Total Questions: 65 Questions
Exam Duration: 130 Minutes
Passing Score: 720 out of 1000
Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Korean
This platform accounts for 69% of the worldwide cloud computing market. Several well-known businesses, including Kellogg's, Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb, and General Electric, rely on AWS as their backbone. Regardless of the size of an enterprise, everyone has begun to utilise cloud services in some capacity, and AWS is the dominant force in this market. Edureka's AWS Certification Training is meant to provide you with a thorough understanding of both its architectural principles and services.
In terms of cloud computing, AWS is at the forefront. It's likely that you have utilised these services if you are a web developer, database administrator, system administrator, big data analyst, or IoT developer. You can become an AWS Solutions Architect with the aid of this certification training. Additionally, there are various career routes you can take, including those for AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, AWS DevOps Engineer, and Cloud Architect, among others.
There is a three-year expiration date on the AWS certification. You must renew your certifications three years after the original expiration date.
The associate-level AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam necessitates a thorough knowledge of the AWS platform and a wide range of AWS services. The scenario-based test questions for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate credential can be difficult. Despite this, newcomers to cloud computing frequently obtain the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification.