CompTIA DATA+ Training
The early-career data analytics certification CompTIA Data+ is designed for professionals responsible for fostering and advancing data-driven business decision-making.
Professionals in charge of making data-driven decisions for their companies should obtain the CompTIA Data+ certification. This is equivalent to 18 to 24 months of work experience as a business intelligence or data analyst. Holders of the CompTIA Data+ certification possess the skills and expertise necessary to convert business requirements into data-driven decisions through:
- Data analysis
- Data manipulation with the help of elementary statistical techniques
- Analyzing complex datasets throughout the data lifecycle while upholding governance and quality standards
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with CompTIA DATA+ certification -
Due to the increased demand for highly qualified data analysts, incomes have also increased. According to PayScale, the average pay for data analysts working for businesses and consulting firms is $64,000. However, a lot relies on the quality and number of years the analyst has, the technical skills they possess, the company, the location, and the industry.
The discipline of data analytics has many subspecialties, including big data analytics and business analytics. Earn a certification that will help you be prepared for the career you want after earning a foundational data analysis certification, such as CompTIA Data+. You can use Hadoop with a SAS Certified Big Data Professional certification. An advanced analytics credential called Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) is intended for people with in-depth understanding and practical expertise in data analysis.
When searching for candidates for positions like IT support specialist, IT field service technician, desktop support analyst, and help desk tier 2 support, businesses like Intel, Dell, Ricoh, Nissan, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and HP all look for the CompTIA A+ certification.
To understand corporate goals and find data-driven approaches to accomplishing them, data scientists work closely with business executives and other key actors. A data scientist's task is to collect a lot of data, analyze it, and extract the most important information before using tools like SAS, R programming, Python, etc., to derive insights that could be applied to boost the company's production and efficiency. Data scientists have a broad range of tasks and duties, depending on the needs of a business. Some of the jobs and responsibilities of data scientists are listed below:
- Data collection and source identification
- Analyze enormous amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Construct strategies and solutions for business issues
You might find opportunities to advance your career in a few different directions as you gain experience as a data analyst. You might move into data science, management, consulting, or a more specialised data role, depending on your objectives and interests.
- What you will Get -
- Become more business-savvy
- Contribute to boosting productivity
- Provide businesses with essential information
- To gain a competitive advantage, find and use sources
- Recognize fundamental data schema ideas
- Recognize various data systems
- Recognize the different types and features of data
- Analyze and contrast multiple markup languages, data structures, and formats
- Describe the processes for integrating and gathering data
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||FEB 06- FEB 10 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
The procedures and skills of data analytics might be helpful in occupations other than those involving data. Professionals like marketing experts, financial analysts, human resource analysts, or clinical health care analysts can maximize performance and make wise decisions when they can use and assess data effectively. Therefore, if you work in one of these fields, consider enrolling in CareerMaker's CompTIA Data+ certification course.
Enrol in a CareerMaker CompTIA Data+ DA0-001 course approved by the CompTIA. By mining and manipulating data, using fundamental statistical techniques, and analyzing complex datasets while adhering to governance and quality standards throughout the entire data life cycle, you will learn the skills necessary to transform business requirements in support of data-driven decisions in this course.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
Analytics experts are in charge of gathering and interpreting data to give a company an accurate view of its business operations or performance. A fundamental business function such as marketing and sales, finance and accounting, human resources, or operations may be the analyst's area of expertise, or they may aspire to a more generic data analysis position. Data analysts, report analysts, business intelligence analysts, market research analysts, or operations analysts are among the roles for which this training would be perfect.
- Data Analyst
- Clinical Analyst
- Reporting Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Operations Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Working as a report or business analyst for 18 to 24 months
- Exposure to databases and analytical tools
- A fundamental understanding of statistics
- Knowledge of data visualization
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Describe the fundamental ideas behind data formats and dimensions.
- Examine and contrast various data kinds
- Compare and distinguish common file formats and data types.
- The principles of data acquisition
- Determine frequent justifications for profiling and cleaning datasets.
- Apply data manipulation techniques to a scenario.
- Describe standard methods for modifying data and improving queries.
- Apply the proper descriptive statistical techniques to the given case.
- Describe the goal of inferential statistical techniques.
- List the various types of research and the main analytical methods.
- Describe specific data analytics tools.
- Determine the necessary business needs from a scenario to create a report.
- Use the proper information and dashboard design elements based on the method.
- Use the proper techniques for dashboard building given a system.
- Apply the appropriate type of visualization to the system.
- Comparison of various report types
- List the fundamental principles of data governance.
- Apply data quality control principles to a case.
- Describe the principles of master data management (MDM)
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
- Exam number: DA0-001.
- Ninety questions total.
- Performance-based and multiple-choice questions
- Test duration: 90 minutes
- Passing Mark: 675 (on a scale of 900)
- Languages: English
Although data science and analytics is a very specialized subject, the abilities you possess when working with various data kinds and formats can be used in various job roles. Many people will undoubtedly be looking for jobs precisely as "Data analysts," however there are a variety of other positions you may be qualified for, such as:
- Marketing expert
- Operations researcher
- Analyst for reporting
- Analyst for business intelligence
- Internet security expert
The CompTIA certification has the benefit of being "vendor-neutral," which is fantastic. As a result, it is not dependent on any platform, such as AWS, Google, or Microsoft. It is more rooted in the foundations of data analytics.
It's a terrific place to start and is designed especially for those starting their careers. It demonstrates that you are an expert in the data analysis methodologies and procedures in high demand across a wide range of industries and enterprises.
Your CompTIA certification is valid for three years, starting when you pass the CompTIA Data+ exam. With the help of the CompTIA continuing education program, you can easily renew CompTIA and extend it for an additional three years.
By taking part in a range of events and training courses, you may maintain your CompTIA Data+ certification. If you obtain at least 20 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) over the period of three years and upload them to your certification account, your CompTIA Data+ certification will automatically renew.
The certifications will expire after three years.