CompTIA Project+ Certification Training Course
Are you ready to take your project management skills to the next level? At CareerMaker, we offer comprehensive CompTIA Project+ certification training designed to help you excel in project management. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge and practical expertise required to succeed in the dynamic world of project management.
For IT professionals who need to manage less-complex, smaller projects as part of their other work responsibilities but still possess the fundamentals of project management, CompTIA Project+ is the right certification. Because it covers fundamental project management principles outside the purview of just one methodology or framework, CompTIA Project+ TRAINING & CERTIFICATION is more adaptable than other certificates.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- CompTIA Project+ Certification COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
Earning certifications, including the Project+ credential from CareerMaker, can provide professionals with numerous benefits.
Basics of Project Management
Include a summary of the project’s phases, schedules, roles, duties, cost management, and other factors.
predict the effects of various constraint variables and influences, and comprehend risk management techniques.
To monitor and improve project performance, compare and employ cutting-edge project management solutions.
Learn crucial soft skills like expectation management, teamwork, conflict resolution, and more.
Preparation for exams
Learn ideas and terminology, and get professional guidance and pointers to pass the CompTIA Project+ exam with ease.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Schedule of Classes
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||August 28 2023- September 01 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
Do You Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-CompTIA Project+ Certification Course Description -
The most in-demand soft skills, like team building, conflict resolution, communication, negotiation, and managing expectations, are covered in the CompTIA Project+ training program. Comparable to PMI's CAPM as a primary-level project management credential is CompTIA Project+. Your professional objectives will be aided by this qualification.
The CompTIA+ course from CareerMaker covers every stage of a project's life cycle, from conception to execution, approval to closure. It certifies your project management abilities and aids in your timely and cost-effective project completion.
If you're interested in a career in project management, our course will give you the knowledge and abilities you need to improve your employment options.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The Project+ certification confirms a wide range of knowledge and abilities in project management that are necessary for many different vocations and tasks. These are a few of the jobs:
- Business Analyst
- Team Leader
- Project Team Member
- Project Coordinator
Any professional who wants to learn more about project management or get the necessary skills to apply for project management positions may find this CompTIA Project+ training to be helpful.
Pre-requisites for CompTIA Project+ Certification
- Some experience with project management
- Relative familiarity with the project concept
- CompTIA Network + and at least two years of experience managing IT security.
Request for more Information
-CompTIA Project+ Certification Syllabus -
Defining Project Management Fundamentals
- Identify Project Management Basics
- Describe the Project Life Cycle
- Identify Organizational Influences on Project Management
- Define Agile Methodology
Initiating the Project
- Identify the Project Selection Process
- Prepare a Project SOW
- Create a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
Planning the Project
- Identify Project Management Plan Components
- Determine Stakeholder Needs
- Create a Scope Statement
Preparing to Develop the Project Schedule
- Develop a WBS
- Create an Activity List
- Identify the Relationships between Activities
- Identify Resources
- Estimate Time
Developing the Project Schedule
- Develop a Project Schedule
- Identify the Critical Path
- Optimize the Project Schedule
- Create a Schedule Baseline
Planning Project Costs
- Estimate Project Costs
- Estimate the Cost Baseline
- Reconcile Funding and Costs
Planning Human Resources and Quality Management
- Create a Human Resource Plan
- Create a Quality Management Plan
Communicating During the Project
- Identify Communication Methods
- Create a Communications Management Plan
- CompTIA Project+ Certification Jobs & Salary -
According to Payscale, the typical annual salary for a Certified Project+ professional in the US is close to $67,000. Part-time work, however, can also be rewarding and helpful for developing your career.
Professionals with Project+ certifications can find work as project managers, business analysts, and project team members in top companies like Oracle, Facebook, Dell EMC Technologies, and many others.
Your project management skills are verified by CompTIA's Project+ certification. Project+ by CompTIA is undoubtedly the best certification available, regardless of whether you are an IT professional looking to expand your technical skill set by adding project management to your portfolio or a non-IT professional with a passion for learning project management and starting a career.
Individuals who have earned certifications have experienced an increase in the amount of responsibility given to them after completing the programme. Since earning their CompTIA Project+ certifications, more Project+ certified persons have mentioned that they have managed one or more projects while working on others at the same time. Some even claimed that they received a promotion or pay increase after earning their CompTIA Project+ certification.
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
I bring knowledge and skills to beginners and senior practitioners in project management and project business, improving the results of projects, the happiness of internal stakeholders and clients, and the bottom lines of companies doing projects for paying customers.
Oliver F. LehmannPMI Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
-Excel in Project Management Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to achieve project management excellence with our comprehensive CompTIA Project+ training. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the field of project management.
Call Us Today to learn more about our training program, course schedules, and enrollment options. Start your journey towards becoming a successful project manager today!
- FAQ -
Duration: 90 minutes
Number of questions: 90 questions per exam
Question format: Multiple choice and performance-based
Pass score: 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
Candidates for the CompTIA Project+ certification exam (PK0-004) must be well-versed in every topic area. The following subjects are tested:
- Directing a project's lifecycle
- Maintaining effective communication
- Managing stakeholders and resources
- Keeping project records up to date
- Increased communication abilities - According to many professionals who have obtained the Project+ certification, increased communication abilities are the main advantage of certification. They are able to interact with management and vendors more effectively, improve team communication, and plan projects with greater specificity.
- Credentials that are respected internationally - CompTIA certificates are respected and sought after internationally. Certified individuals are regarded as knowledgeable and skilled workers.
- Validation of abilities – The Project+ certification verifies a person's capacity to lead projects from their conception and planning stages through execution, acceptance, support, and finally completion.
This course prepares you for the CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004) certification exam. On clearing this exam, you get the CompTIA Project+ certification which is globally recognized.
This certification is valid for a lifetime and doesn't require any renewal.
The statistical report is used to determine the CompTIA exam passing scores, which are flexible. Candidates receive a score report with pertinent information about the exam's results after the exam is over. CompTIA does not, however, release exam passing percentages because both exam questions and percentages are liable to change at any time.