CCSP – Certified Cloud Security Professional Training
Obtaining the widely respected CCSP cloud security certification is a tried-and-true strategy to advance your career and more effectively secure crucial cloud assets.
The CCSP certifies your proficiency in employing best practices, policies, and procedures developed by the (ISC)2 cybersecurity professionals to build, manage, and secure data, applications, and infrastructure in the cloud.
The CCSP honours IT and information security executives that possess the expertise to implement best practices in cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration. It demonstrates that you’re a leader in cloud security.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with CCSP certification -
It will be beneficial to gain some perspective on the state of cloud security before digging further into the issue of the typical CCSP compensation. In the US, a cloud security specialist makes an average pay of $121,279 per year.
As soon as you've finished this Cloud Security course, think about earning the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional credential. The CCSP is a well-known certification in information security management that demonstrates competence in eight various fields of enterprise IT/IS risk management and operational security.
Organisations like Deloitte, Cisco, Rollstone bank & trust, SecureNinja and Ericsson all look for CCSP certification.
A CCSP may be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Constructing and putting in place infrastructure for cloud environments
- Managing and running cloud environment infrastructure
- Physical infrastructure management in cloud environments
- Construction and management of logical infrastructures for cloud environments
- Ensuring adherence to rules and restrictions
Benefits of Having an ISC2 Certification in Cloud Security (CCSP) The CCSP certification does more than only increase a person's knowledge and job marketability in the field of cloud security. Additionally, it can help them get paid more and gain recognition from the world's cybersecurity professionals.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the CCSP Certification with CareerMaker:
- Training for the widely renowned CCSP certification provided by knowledgeable instructors
- Learn everything there is to know about internationally recognised information security standards.
- By becoming a CCSP Certified Professional, advance in your job.
- ISC2’s exclusive resources and qualified cloud security teachers will help you pass the CCSP certification exam.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||March 06 2023 -March 10 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
March 04 2023 -April 02 2023
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
The CCSP is a global accreditation that stands for the highest level of knowledge in cloud security. Leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security (ISC)2 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) collaborated to design it.
You may demonstrate your extensive knowledge and practical experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration by obtaining this cloud security certification.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
This CCSP training is appropriate for seasoned IT professionals working in:
- Information Security
- Risk and Compliance
- Security Engineering
- IT Auditing or IT Architecture
Pre-requisites for CCSP Certification:
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years of full-time, paid, information technology employment experience.
- Information security must take up to three years, and one year must be spent in at least one of the six CCSP Common Body of Knowledge domains (CBK).
- The complete CCSP experience requirement can be satisfied by obtaining the CISSP certificate from (ISC)2.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Concepts & Design Requirements in Architecture
- Know the fundamentals of cloud computing
- Explain the Cloud Reference Architecture.
- Recognize Security Ideas That Are Important for Cloud Computing
- Understanding Secure Cloud Computing Design Principles
- Determine Reliable Cloud Services
Cloud Data Protection
- Recognize the Cloud Data Lifecycle
- Create and put into practice cloud data storage architectures
- Create and implement data security measures
- Recognize and use technologies for data discovery and classification
- Create and put into place appropriate jurisdictional data protections for personally identifiable information (PII)
Infrastructure & Cloud Platform Security
- Understanding Cloud Infrastructure Elements
- Analyze the risks related to the design of the cloud infrastructure and make security controls.
- Create a plan for business continuity and disaster recovery.
Security for Cloud Applications
- Recognize the need for Application Security Training and Awareness
- Utilize Verified Secure Software and be aware of Cloud Software Assurance and Validation
- Recognize the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Process, then use the Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Create and Implement Physical Infrastructure for Cloud Environments
- Operating Physical Infrastructure in a Cloud Environment
- For a cloud environment, manage physical infrastructure
- Logical Environment for the Cloud Infrastructure
- Start the logical infrastructure for the cloud environment.
Regulatory & Compliance
- Recognize the Special Risks in the Cloud Environment and the Legal Requirements
- Recognize privacy concerns, including jurisdictional differences
- Recognize the Audit Methodologies, Processes, and Required Modifications for a Cloud Environment.
- Recognize how the cloud will impact enterprise risk management
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Exam Format: Multiple-Choice Questions
Exam duration: 4 hours
No. of Questions: 150
Passing Score: 700 out of 1000
Language: English and Japanese
The ISC2 and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) developed the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), a relatively new certification, in 2015 in response to the growing popularity of cloud computing and the security risks that went along with it.
Your organization's cloud infrastructure will be protected with the knowledge and abilities you get by taking our online Certified Cloud Security Professional course. It has become essential to have cloud computing professionals as more businesses move their data to the cloud. You'll be able to become one of those specialists, thanks to this course.
Having your certification validates your expertise as a skilled professional with practical experience in cloud security. You'll be eligible for a variety of jobs and a higher wage simply by holding the certification.
Your CCSP certification is valid for three years. The member must fulfil some requirements in order to keep a certification active and valid.
Domains have evolved to make knowledge, skills, and abilities applicable to the situation at hand.