SSCP(Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Training Course
Are you passionate about cybersecurity and looking to advance your career in the field? At CareerMaker, we offer a comprehensive SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner) certification training course designed to help you boost your cybersecurity expertise and professional opportunities. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge and practical skills required to succeed in the ever-evolving world of information security.
Your ability to implement, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure utilising security best practices, policies, and procedures set by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)2 is demonstrated by your SSCP Certification Training Course.
Cybersecurity professionals responsible for keeping an eye on information systems and responding to security problems can earn the SSCP, or Systems Security Certified Practitioner, credential. You might show prospective employers that you have the technical abilities necessary to you could find it especially useful.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- SSCP Certification COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
You will achieve the following after completing this course with CareerMaker: –
- Recognize Access Control standards, rules, and practises to specify operations and user controls.
- The availability, integrity, and confidentiality of organisational assets are ensured by implementing security operations.
- Determine and specify the procedures and techniques based on IT standards for the ongoing observation and evaluation of system access results.
- Gather data to help you spot and respond to security lapses or other events.
- Determine the Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity requirements necessary to ensure the business’s survival.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Schedule of Classes
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||August 26 2023- September 24 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||August 28 2023- September 01 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
Do You Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-SSCP Certification Course Description -
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) course is a comprehensive training program designed to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the field of information security. This course focuses on building a solid foundation in cybersecurity practices and principles, making it an ideal choice for those aiming to establish a career in this rapidly evolving domain.
- Network Security Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Systems/Network Analyst
- Database Administrator
- A minimum of one year of cumulative work experience in one or more of the seven SSCP domains, or a degree in a cybersecurity or related field.
- If you don't have the required work experience, you can still take the exam and become an Associate of (ISC)² until you gain the necessary experience.
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) Exam information
Length of exam
Number of items
700 out of 1000 points
English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean and Spanish
Pearson VUE Testing Center
The SSCP exam fee is $249
The SSCP exam is set in a multiple-choice format where candidates must score 700 out of the 1000 points available to pass the exam.
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) Exam Objectives
1. Security Operations and Administration
2. Access Controls
3. Risk Identification, Monitoring and Analysis
4. Incident Response and Recovery
6. Network and Communications Security
7. Systems and Application Security
It is valid for 3 years, and 60 continuing professional education (CPE) credits are required to renew
Request for more Information
-SSCP Certification Syllabus -
Security Operations and Administration
- Implement and maintain authentication methods
- Support internetwork trust architectures
- Participate in the identity management lifecycle
- Implement access controls
- Comply with codes of ethics
- Understand security concepts
- The document, implement, and maintain functional security controls
- Participate in asset management
- Implement security controls and assess compliance
- Participate in change management
- Participate in security awareness and training
- Participate in physical security operations (e.g., data centre assessment, badging)
Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Understand the risk management process
- Perform security assessment activities
- Operate and maintain monitoring systems (e.g., continuous monitoring)
- Analyze monitoring results
Incident Response and Recovery
- Support incident lifecycle
- Understand and support forensic investigations
- Understand and support Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) activities
- Understand fundamental concepts of cryptography
- Understand the reasons and requirements for cryptography
- Understand and support secure protocols
- Understand Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) systems
Network and Communications Security
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts of networking
- Understand network attacks and countermeasures (e.g., DDoS, man-in-the-middle, DNS poisoning)
- Manage network access controls
- Manage network security
- Operate and configure network-based security devices
- Operate and configure wireless technologies (e.g., BlueTooth, NFC, WiFi)
Systems and Application Security
- Identify and analyze malicious code and activity
- Implement and operate endpoint device security
- Operate and configure cloud security
- Operate and secure virtual environments
- SSCP Certification Jobs & Salary -
SSCP certification can qualify you for roles such as security analyst, network administrator, systems administrator, security consultant, and more.
Yes, the SSCP certification is recognized globally and valued by many employers as a testament to your information security skills.
Salary varies based on factors like location, experience, and job role. On average, SSCP-certified professionals can earn a competitive salary in the field of information security.
A High-Paying, In-Demand Role Is One Of The Potential Benefits Of Becoming An SSCP For The Right Candidate. Additionally, SSCP Certification would enable you to:
- Develop New Advanced Skills That Will Help You At Work.
- Verify Your Cybersecurity Knowledge And Commitment To Recruiters And Hiring Managers.
- To increase your marketability, improve your resume.
- Respect the requirements for security clearances.
Yes, obtaining an SSCP certification can contribute to an increase in earning potential due to the enhanced skills and expertise it demonstrates.
Yes, the demand for skilled information security professionals, including those with SSCP certification, continues to grow as organizations prioritize cybersecurity.
Yes, maintaining and updating your skills is crucial in the dynamic field of information security. Continuing education and staying current with industry trends is important.
Absolutely, SSCP certification can provide a solid foundation for career advancement, potentially leading to senior security positions and management roles.
Yes, while the SSCP certification showcases your knowledge, experience in the field of information security remains highly valuable to employers.
SSCP-certified professionals are sought after in various industries, including finance, healthcare, technology, government, and more.
SSCP-certified professionals can work in both team environments and individually, depending on the nature of the organization and the specific role they hold.
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
Elevate Your Career in Cloud Security Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to advance your cybersecurity career with our comprehensive SSCP certification training. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the complex world of cybersecurity.
Call Us Today to learn more about our training program, course schedules, and enrollment options. Start your journey towards a successful cybersecurity career today!
- FAQ -
- SSCP-certified professionals can pursue roles like security analyst, network administrator, systems administrator, security consultant, and more.
Yes, SSCP-certified professionals are in demand across various industries as organizations prioritize cybersecurity.
The SSCP certification demonstrates your expertise, making you a competitive candidate for information security positions.
Yes, SSCP certification can qualify you for roles like security analyst, network administrator, and more.
- Absolutely, SSCP certification can serve as a foundation for advancing to senior security roles and even management positions.
The average salary for SSCP-certified professionals varies based on factors like location, experience, and job role.
Yes, SSCP certification can contribute to increased earning potential due to enhanced skills and expertise.
SSCP-certified professionals typically earn competitive salaries within the realm of IT certifications.
Yes, salaries for SSCP professionals can vary based on the cost of living and demand for cybersecurity expertise in different regions.
Factors such as experience, job role, industry, location, and employer size can influence the salary of an SSCP-certified professional.
Exam preparation involves studying the domains covered in the SSCP certification, using study materials, practice exams, and training courses.
While not mandatory, formal training can provide structured learning and better exam readiness.
Study guides, textbooks, online resources, and official (ISC)² materials are available for SSCP exam preparation.
Yes, (ISC)² offers official practice exams that can help you assess your preparedness for the SSCP exam.
Both online and classroom training options are available, and the effectiveness may vary based on individual learning preferences.
SSCP certification showcases your commitment to cybersecurity, opening doors to senior roles and increased responsibilities.
As cybersecurity remains a critical concern, SSCP-certified professionals are likely to have strong job security.
Certifications like Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) can complement SSCP for more advanced roles.
Yes, SSCP certification can provide a foundation for progressing into managerial or leadership positions within cybersecurity.
Yes, there is a shortage, and SSCP certification contributes to addressing the growing demand for skilled cybersecurity experts.
The demand for SSCP-certified professionals has increased due to the rising emphasis on information security.
Sectors such as finance, healthcare, technology, government, and more have a high demand for SSCP-certified professionals.
SSCP-certified professionals can specialize in areas such as network security, access controls, security operations, and more.
Yes, the SSCP curriculum is designed to cover essential security domains and is updated to align with evolving cybersecurity challenges.
SSCP certification aligns with industry-recognized best practices and standards, demonstrating your adherence to cybersecurity principles.