SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Course(POPM)
Are you ready to take your Product Ownership skills to the next level and become a proficient Agile Product Owner? At CareerMaker, we offer a comprehensive POPM certification training program designed to help you elevate your Product Ownership capabilities. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge, practical expertise, and industry-recognized certification required to excel in the dynamic world of Agile Product Ownership.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
The key features of training for the POPM Certification with CareerMaker:
- Explain the responsibilities of the product manager and owner.
- Adapt the PO/PM positions to the principles and ideals of SAFe Lean-Agile.
- Break down epics into features, and then into stories.
- Control the backlogs for programmes and teams.
- Work together on estimating and forecasting tasks with Agile teams.
- Consider customer demands when planning the programme incrementally.
- Implement the programme increment and provide ongoing value.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Do Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Course Description -
Build your knowledge to help a lean organisation produce continuous value. Acquire the knowledge and abilities necessary to play the part of a SAFe POPM in the Agile Release Train (ART), which delivers value through Program Increments. Learn how the CD Pipeline and DevOps culture aid in the advancement of ART in this two-day SAFe POPM workshop.
In order to achieve SAFe POPM certification, you should use Lean thinking to divide epics into features and stories, improve those features and stories, manage the programme and team backlogs, and plan and carry out iterations and programme increments. Take advice from our selection of coveted SAFe Program Consultants. Be motivated and given the tools you need to implement long-lasting changes in the way your company provides goods and services.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
- Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Project or Product Managers
- Release Train Engineers
- Product Line Managers or Delivery Managers
- Business Owners and Business Analysts
- Portfolio or Program Managers
Pre-requisites for POPM Certification:
The following prerequisites are strongly advised for anyone planning to take the SAFe® 5.1 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification exam:
- Completing a Leading SAFe® training course
- Working knowledge of the SAFe methodology
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean, or other pertinent certifications
Request for more Information
-SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Syllabus -
Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- SAFe for Lean companies, please describe
- Why Value Streams?
- Describe how Lean-Agile decision-making works.
- Describe the duties of the product manager and owner.
Preparing for PI Planning
- Give details about the programme increment
- Explain the Vision.
- Planning work using road maps
- Develop useful features
- Control the Kanban and programme backlog
Leading PI Planning
- Communicate the Vision
- Establish PI Objectives
- Manage dependencies
- Manage risks
- Implement user stories
- Schedule the iterations.
- Utilize Team KANBAN to control the flow
- Keep streamlining the backlog
- Take part in the retrospective and iteration reviews.
- Support Release on Demand and DevOps
Executing the PI
- Get involved in the PO sync
- Take part in the system demonstration
- Innovate throughout the PI
- Examine and Adjust
- SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager Jobs & Salary -
The average salary of a SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager in the USA is $86,000 per year.
You can assume the SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager role in top firms once you have earned the SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification. Obtaining the following certificates can help you better your SAFe® skills:
- Scrum Master SAFe®
- Advanced Scrum Master SAFe®
- Agile Product Manager using SAFe®
- Product Manager for SAFe®
Businesses like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, HSBC and UBER all look for POPM certification.
The translation of product managers' ideas into development activities, knowing the needs of the market and consumers, and managing and prioritising the product backlog are the three main duties of product owners.
This certification is ideal for you if you wish to establish yourself as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a large solution environment or organisation. If your organisation already uses SAFe, it is the best career investment.
- Product Owners who are eager to advance to Product Manager positions.
- The transition of a project manager into a product manager position.
- A Scrum Product Owner who is willing to hold the same position in a Scaled Agile setting.
- The Scrum Master transitioning to a Product Owner or Product Manager position.
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Raj RamachandranSafe instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
-Elevate Your Product Ownership Skills Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to elevate your Product Ownership skills with our comprehensive POPM certification training program. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in Agile Product Ownership.
- FAQ -
- Exam name – SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- The number of questions – is 45.
- Passing score – 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language – English
Attend all live sessions to ensure you have knowledge and awareness of the function of the Product Owner and Product Manager in the organisation. This will help you pass the SAFe® POPM test. For a better experience, we advise you to devote approximately 10 hours to independent study.
The SAFe® POPM exam is a little challenging to pass, but it's not impossible with better planning. We advise studying the SAFe® POPM workbook, taking the practice test on our website, and examining each question on your practice exams to analyse the results. A component of the programme is our mock tests. You can easily pass your exam by studying for practice tests and analysing your strengths and shortcomings.
For the SAFe POPM Course, There are no prerequisites. experience working in a safe environment Prior SAFe, Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications experience would be helpful but is not required.
After completing two days of instruction with a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), you must pass an exam to prove your proficiency with SAFe® and earn certification. You are recognised as certified once you have passed the test.
Exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Second retake - May be taken 10 days after the first retake. Third retake - May be taken 30 days after the second retake. All subsequent retakes require a 30-day wait. Retake attempt costs $50