Comptia Cloud+ Training Certification
The global certification CompTIA Cloud+ verifies the knowledge and abilities required to automate and deploy secure cloud infrastructures that enable the high availability of business systems and data.
Without regard to the platform, CompTIA Cloud+ is the first performance-based IT certification that considers cloud-based infrastructure services in the context of larger IT system operations. Mission-critical programmes and data storage can be deployed, optimised, and protected by moving to the cloud. The technical expertise required to protect these priceless assets is validated by CompTIA Cloud+.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with CompTIA Cloud+ certification -
The average annual salary for professionals with their Cloud+ Certification is $75,000, according to payscale.com.
Not only is the course built for it, but the Cloud+ from CompTIA is also one of the greatest cloud management certifications available, making it the clear decision for what certification to pursue following this one. Like Microsoft's Azure Administrator Associate or AWS's Solutions Architect Associate, the majority of other well-known certs are linked to certain vendors.
A huge number of organisations accept the information represented by the Cloud+ Certification, including Oracle, BAE Systems, SAFRAN, and GDIT.
Numerous IT professionals can benefit from this cloud administration course as they go about their daily work. This course should be taken by senior systems administrators who oversee cloud services, as well as by cloud specialists and cloud engineers. This course will be useful to even seasoned systems engineers who must integrate cloud functionality into both new and old networks.
Cloud-related skills are increasingly in demand. Calculating why firms would pay more to hire employees with cloud abilities is straightforward. According to surveys, 82% of hiring managers believe cloud certifications increase a candidate's attractiveness.
And the demand for cloud-related expertise keeps growing.
- What you will Get -
You’ll get ready for CV0-003, the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam, as well as learn how to approach cloud-infrastructure service management and administration in the context of larger IT systems operations. Regardless of the underlying service provider or technology stack, this course will teach you the fundamentals of cloud administration.
- Recognize the features and services of the cloud environment from a business standpoint.
- Recognize the various Cloud kinds from a technological standpoint.
- Recognize the importance and business benefits of cloud computing.
- Recognize the procedures for successfully adopting and implementing the cloud in an organisation.
- Recognize alterations and their effects on IT service management.
- Recognize dangers and outcomes.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||FEB 06- FEB 10 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Operating in multi-cloud environments presents new difficulties. For cloud engineers who must possess knowledge of numerous products and systems, CompTIA Cloud+ is the best option.
You can get ready to obtain your Cloud+ certification by taking this course by CareerMaker. As you advance through the courses linked to the Cloud+ certification exam objectives, you'll learn the fundamentals of system requirements, cloud storage, security, and troubleshooting. After finishing, you'll have the fundamental knowledge and abilities required to launch a career in the cloud.
A standard methodology and best practices are provided by the CompTIA Cloud+ certification to safely implement and maintain a cloud deployment. Those who are considering a career in this area gain a competitive advantage once they possess the practical knowledge and expertise in cloud infrastructure delivery that are covered in this course.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The people who should take this course are primarily customers who are interested in learning about analyzing, monitoring, or protecting cloud resources and who are working with the cloud.
- System administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Project Manager, Cloud
- Computing Services
- Cloud Engineer
Pre-requisites for CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
- CompTIA Storage+ or CompTIA Network+ Powered by SNIA; CompTIA credentials are not necessary.
- Possess a minimum of 24–36 months of professional experience in network storage, data centre administration, or IT networking
- Knowledge of any significant hypervisor technology for server virtualization; vendor-specific virtualization certifications are not necessary.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Cloud Concepts and Models
- How cloud services are compared and contrasted?
- Compare and contrast the models and services used for cloud delivery
- Summarize the names and properties of clouds.
- Describe object storage principles.
- Describe the variations in hypervisor types.
- Installing, setting up, and controlling virtual machines and gadgets.
- Perform virtual resource migration according to a scenario.
- Describe the advantages of virtualization in a cloud setting.
- Examine and contrast the virtual elements that go into building a cloud environment.
- Contrasting and comparing different storage technologies
- Describe the ideas behind storage configuration.
- Provision storage.
- Implement the required network configurations for the scenario.
- Why is network optimization important?
- Implement and employ appropriate resource monitoring procedures in response to a circumstance.
- Apply best practices to the proper allocation of physical (host) resources in the given circumstance.
- Apply best practices to the proper allocation of virtual (guest) resources in the given context.
- Use the right remote access tools given the scenario.
- Describe the principles, methods, and best practices of network security.
- Describe the principles, techniques, and best practices for storage security.
- Compare and contrast various encryption techniques and technologies
- Decide on access control strategies.
- Use host and guest hardening strategies.
- Describe how policies and procedures apply to a cloud environment.
- Diagnose, correct, and improve the physical host performance in the given scenario.
- Describe typical performance ideas in relation to the host and the visitor.
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Exam code CV0-002
Number of Questions 90
Type of Questions Multiple choice questions (based on performance)
Length of Test 90 minutes
Passing Score 720(on a scale of 100-900)
Languages English, Japanese
This course is intended for students who intend to use CompTIA Cloud+ as the foundation for other, more advanced cloud certifications or professional opportunities, or who are getting ready to take the CompTIA Cloud+ certification test CV0-002. The course is also intended for IT professionals who want to learn cloud computing skills so they may combine goods and services from various suppliers and industries and migrate IT workloads to the cloud.
Yes, this cloud administration training is intended to help IT professionals get ready for CV0-003, the test that counts toward the Cloud+ certification from CompTIA. This cloud administration course focuses on practical skills in cloud services management generally, independent of vendor or provider, as the Cloud+ from CompTIA is designed to be vendor-agnostic.
The most recent version of the CompTIA Cloud+ certification, CV0-003, was made available in June 2021.
The new CompTIA Cloud+ covers the competencies required to operate in the cloud in greater detail and verifies that candidates possess the technical expertise required to configure, secure, and automate environments without reliance on vendor solutions.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certificate must be renewed through the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program three years before it expires from the date the candidate acquired it. Candidates who wish to renew their certificate must:
- Finishing a CertMaster CE (online self-paced CE course) OR
- At least 50 Continuing Education Units must be attained (CEUs)
The CompTIA Cloud Certification is a widely acknowledged validation of the abilities and expertise necessary for someone operating in a cloud environment. Our programme accredits participants for their knowledge of how to apply various IT security techniques in the cloud as well as best practices to put into practice there.