AWS Cloud Practitioner Training & Certification
With benefits such as high availability, unlimited capacity, on-demand scalability, elasticity, cost savings, and more, the cloud has emerged as a key enabler of innovation. Many businesses recognise that the constantly evolving Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform provides a wide range of services that drive innovation, enable scalability, and maximise IT spending.
If you have little to no experience with AWS, this course will help you gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner. You will gain an understanding of key AWS technologies, their use cases, and the costs and benefits of working with AWS Cloud environments by taking this course.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with AWS Cloud Practitioner certification -
The AWS Cloud Practitioner salary is one of the top ten best-paid IT certifications in the United States, according to Global Knowledge's 2020 Top-Paying IT Certifications report.
According to PayScale, the average salary for this AWS Cloud practitioner in the United States is $160,000 per year.
If you want to pursue a career as a cloud practitioner with Amazon Web Services certifications, begin with the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam (CCP) and then progress to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (CSAA).
Businesses like Accenture, IBM, Shell, SAP and KPMG all look for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
AWS cloud practitioner essentials include:
- Supervising the architecture and deployment of applications within AWS platforms.
- Making plans for the implementation of cloud solutions.
- Cloud platform management and monitoring.
- Cloud application design and development.
Every journey begins with a single Foundational-level certification, and the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is the starting point for AWS. The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification provides you with an in-depth understanding of AWS. It does not go into great detail on any one service, instead focusing on AWS's overall structure and a basic understanding of what the major services do. Individuals with the expertise and skills to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, regardless of specific technical positions covered by other AWS Certifications, are eligible to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification with CareerMaker:
- Professionals who complete the course can demonstrate to hiring organisations that they have a basic understanding of AWS cloud computing.
- It is recommended to pursue more advanced level certifications offered along the career path to further enhance this skill set.
- Furthermore, professionals should try to gain hands-on experience as soon as possible in order to increase their earning potential.
- Earning potential grows with each advanced level certification added to this honour.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||FEB 06- FEB 10 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
You can easily perform complex data analysis and computations while adhering to the best architectural practices. You will also gain a solid understanding of big data tools and how to use them for quick data manipulation. Today, big data is important, and industries recognise the value of data analysis. They are looking for professionals who can perform expert data analysis on a budget, allowing them to make more informed business decisions.
Cloud computing refers to the on-demand delivery of IT resources via the internet. This reduces the costs associated with maintaining physical data centres and servers and enables businesses to access enhanced technology services such as computing power, storage, and databases on an as-needed basis from cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). The AWS Cloud Practitioner training is a beginner-intermediate level course for professionals who want to learn about the AWS platform.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The following job roles may benefit from AWS Cloud Practitioner training:
- IT Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- IT Professionals
Pre-requisites for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification:
Individuals should have basic knowledge of the AWS platform in order to successfully complete the course:
- A minimum of six months of experience with the AWS Cloud.
- A fundamental understanding of IT services and their applications on the AWS Cloud Platform.
- Core AWS services knowledge, including use cases, billing, pricing models, security concepts, and how the cloud affects business performance.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Basic knowledge of IT services and their applications on the AWS Cloud.
- Understanding of key AWS services and use cases, billing and pricing models, security concepts, and how the cloud affects your business.
- Getting Started with the Cloud
- Leveraging AWS for Competitive Advantages
- Cloud Economics
- Security and Compliance
- Migrating to the Cloud
- AWS Cloud and its value proposition
- Aspects of the Economics of the AWS Cloud
- Cloud Architecture Design Principles
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
- AWS Cloud Security and Compliance
- AWS Access Management
- Security Support
- Methods of Deployment and Operation in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Core AWS services
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Exam Code: CLF-C01
Certification Name: AWS Cloud Practitioner
Exam Type: Multiple-choice and Multiple-response questions
Total Questions: 65 Questions
Languages: English, German, French, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese
Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Cloud computing provides organisations with increased agility, elasticity, and cost savings, as well as the ability to deploy globally without geographical boundaries in minutes. More businesses are migrating their applications and activities to the cloud in order to improve internal efficiency and effectiveness.
Moving forward to 2022, the public cloud market is expected to reach an estimated value of USD 370 billion, creating a number of professional opportunities in the space. Professionals with an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification can not only capitalise on meeting this requirement, but they can do so at a competitive advantage.
Your AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is valid for three years, after which you must demonstrate ongoing expertise through the recertification process.
This course is required for the following reasons:
- There are over 900 job roles and opportunities for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioners in the United States.
- AWS has a 32% market share and is the market's leading cloud service provider.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner exam is the easiest AWS exam because it is entry-level. The cloud practitioner exam questions are simple and only cover very basic scenarios. The scope of AWS topics is broad, but the depth of knowledge is limited.
The course schedule or study plan, workbooks, and all pertinent assignments, tests, or case studies make up the course material.