RTE Training & Certification in Illinois
The success of any business depends on the alignment of strategy and execution, which is a major component of the Scaled Agile Framework®. You can connect across silos, empower teams, and organise around value with a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) methodology to quickly respond to consumer demand.
Executives, project management officers (PMOs), and other important stakeholders may plan dynamically and be adaptable enough to shift initiatives and budgets as the market changes with the help of the Lean Portfolio Management course. The LPM training equips participants with the knowledge and methods necessary to collaborate successfully with distributed teams in remote settings. You’ll learn how to incorporate feedback from participatory budgeting, connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the agility planning and execution of work, and maintain your composure in the face of change.
View Course Preview Video
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with RTE certification -
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the RTE Certification with CareerMaker:
- Agile games, team-building exercises, and more: dynamic seminars with practical instruction.
- Get practical advice and tried-and-true methods from highly experienced mentors.
- We are here to support you on your learning path through webinars, e-books, tutorials, articles, and more.
- Receive training from certified SAFe Program Consultants with more than ten years of experience in the field.
- Mentor support for six months after training to help you navigate obstacles in your Agile career
- Join the largest Scaled Agile community with a free 1-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Assisting with PI planning.
Create and share the PI calendar, and carry out ART-level SAFe rituals and activities.
Leaders in ART.
Establish the ideal conditions, streamline processes, and direct ARTs to produce value.
Mentoring and coaching.
Be a coach and mentor for stakeholders in the programme and governing roles.
Team values alignment.
Utilize metrics to promote openness and faith in the ART and its surroundings.
Develop a relentless improvement culture and create high-performing teams.