Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in North Carolina
An expert in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, the IASSC Certified lean six sigma black belt training in north carolina (ICBB) is a person who manages difficult improvement initiatives on a full-time basis. According to the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a full understanding of every facet of the Lean Six Sigma Method and a high level of proficiency in the subjects covered by the phases of defining, measuring, analyse, improve, and control (DMAIC). A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a highly developed understanding of how to conduct, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma.
View Course Preview Video
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION -
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the Lean six sigma black belt Certification with CareerMaker:
Lean six sigma black belt are experts in quality improvement approaches who have received the necessary training and who can apply the necessary concepts to a business process to enable and ensure quality improvements across diverse processes. Additionally, the highly skilled experts learn:
- Ability to complete initiatives with measurable outcomes.
- Align project outcomes with company objectives.
- In charge of milestones with an outcome.
- Be the one with the authority to decide on projects, establish the groundwork, and make modifications.
- Team project management training.
- Make sound food and water plans.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Introduction and ground rules
- Review of material covered in lean six sigma black belt training online
- Overview of Six Sigma, Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies
- Strategic planning and deployment for initiatives
- Hoshin Kanri
- Roles and responsibilities of leadership, organisational roadblocks and change management
- Stakeholder management and benchmarking
- Performance and financial measures
- Team success factors and team facilitation
- Voice of customer data collection
- Project Management
- Activity Network Diagrams
- Risk Analysis
- QFD and Kano Analysis Models
- Lean Tools (Metrics)
- Types of Data, Sampling Strategies and Seven Quality Tools
- Advanced Measurement Systems Analysis
- Gage Linearity
- Kappa and Kendall Coefficients
- Multi-Vari Charts
- Process Capability for Non-normal and Attribute Data
- Lean Tools (Process Flow Metrics and Value Steam Maps)
- Calculate and interpret correlation coefficient and regression analysis, multi-variate tools
- Hypothesis tests
- Sample size
- Confidence intervals
- Non-parametric tests
- Contingency tables
- GAP Analysis
- Lean Tools (Waste Analysis and Spaghetti Diagrams)
- Design of Experiments (Two-level full and fractional factorial, Robust Design)
- Lean Tools (Pull Systems, Cycle-time reduction, Kaizen and TOC)
- Pilot Plans
- Advanced SPC
- Special Rules for SPC
- Lean Tools (TPM and Visual Factory)
- Measurement Systems Re-analysis
- DFSS Framework
- A quick review of concepts covered and Q&A
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
- OUR RECENT BLOGS -
Lean six sigma black belt training in north carolina
Achieve process excellence with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in North Carolina. Enhance skills, reduce waste, and drive organizational success.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: CareerMaker
Course Provider URL: https://careermaker.us/