Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training in Illinois
An expert in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ICBB) is a person who manages difficult improvement initiatives on a full-time basis. According to the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge, a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a full understanding of every facet of the Lean Six Sigma Method and a high level of proficiency in the subjects covered by the phases of defining, measuring, analyse, improve, and control (DMAIC). A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has a highly developed understanding of how to conduct, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING & CERTIFICATION -
According to PayScale, the average yearly compensation for a Six Sigma Black Belt in the United States is $98,000, compared to $82,000 for a Six Sigma Green Belt.
Consider obtaining Master Black Belt certification after obtaining Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification in Illinois.
Businesses like Bank of America, Dell, BAE Systems, Atos and Ericsson all look for CISSP certification.
Black Belts are largely in charge of performance structuring, analysis, and measurement. Compared to the other teams, they have very distinct responsibilities. Six Sigma is a group of methods and roles created by Six Sigma.
Individuals who choose the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt career path can look at becoming a Senior Project Manager or a Quality Assurance Manager. These roles are operation-led and require relevant experience and foundational knowledge on the operations side of things.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the Lean six sigma black belt Certification with CareerMaker:
Six Sigma Lean Black Belts are experts in quality improvement approaches who have received the necessary training and who can apply the necessary concepts to a business process to enable and ensure quality improvements across diverse processes. Additionally, the highly skilled experts learn:
- Ability to complete initiatives with measurable outcomes.
- Align project outcomes with company objectives.
- In charge of milestones with an outcome.
- Be the one with the authority to decide on projects, establish the groundwork, and make modifications.
- Team project management training.
- Make sound food and water plans.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||FEB 06- FEB 10 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
The highest level affirmation in the six sigma family is the "Black Belt Certification," which is the third-level belt. Black Belt Certification holders are subject matter specialists who are expected to act as six sigma project proprietors or pioneers and mentor green belt holders who report to them. A Black Belt should exhibit group initiative, change management, an understanding of group dynamics, and the ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities to coworkers to complete six sigma projects.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
- Engineers, professionals, and executives who want to learn how to use Six Sigma as a management tool to improve their company's processes and employee performance.
- Anyone who wants to grasp Six Sigma principles and techniques, including managers, project leaders, senior engineers, LSSBB candidates, and everyone else.
- Additionally, production managers, line supervisors, quality experts, and individuals—including champions and process owners—are accountable for enhancing quality and processes at the organisational or departmental level.
Pre-requisites for Lean six sigma black belt Certification:
- Become certified as a Green Belt.
- Possess a minimum of three years of professional experience working full-time.
- Get work experience in a field of fundamental knowledge.
- Apply all Six Sigma techniques when at least two Six Sigma projects are finished.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Introduction and ground rules
- Review of material covered in Green Belt training
- Overview of Six Sigma, Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies
- Strategic planning and deployment for initiatives
- Hoshin Kanri
- Roles and responsibilities of leadership, organisational roadblocks and change management
- Stakeholder management and benchmarking
- Performance and financial measures
- Team success factors and team facilitation
- Voice of customer data collection
- Project Management
- Activity Network Diagrams
- Risk Analysis
- QFD and Kano Analysis Models
- Lean Tools (Metrics)
- Types of Data, Sampling Strategies and Seven Quality Tools
- Advanced Measurement Systems Analysis
- Gage Linearity
- Kappa and Kendall Coefficients
- Multi-Vari Charts
- Process Capability for Non-normal and Attribute Data
- Lean Tools (Process Flow Metrics and Value Steam Maps)
- Calculate and interpret correlation coefficient and regression analysis, multi-variate tools
- Hypothesis tests
- Sample size
- Confidence intervals
- Non-parametric tests
- Contingency tables
- GAP Analysis
- Lean Tools (Waste Analysis and Spaghetti Diagrams)
- Design of Experiments (Two-level full and fractional factorial, Robust Design)
- Lean Tools (Pull Systems, Cycle-time reduction, Kaizen and TOC)
- Pilot Plans
- Advanced SPC
- Special Rules for SPC
- Lean Tools (TPM and Visual Factory)
- Measurement Systems Re-analysis
- DFSS Framework
- A quick review of concepts covered and Q&A
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Name: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
No. of Questions: 150 (Includes 30 Multiple Choice Questions and 15 non-graded questions)
Exam Duration: 240 minutes (4 Hours)
Type: Closed Book
Senior management, team leaders, and quality assurance engineers will benefit the most from the Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training offered by TÜV SÜD in India. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification would mostly help professionals who want to execute the ideas of Lean, Design for Six Sigma, D-M-A-I-C, and Total Productive Maintenance.
An individual who completes the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification in Illinois has a solid understanding of the various facets of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course, including how to get rid of errors, enhance workflow, and minimise variation. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training programme instructs a person in the following areas:
- The guiding ideas and values of the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- How to monitor the activities of the green and yellow Belts
- How to take the helm of numerous quality initiatives
- Possessing the capacity to plan and carry out quality improvement across projects
Exam vouchers are good for one year from the day you paid for the course. You will need to purchase the voucher again at the current price if you do not schedule the exam within a year of purchasing the voucher.
Six Sigma is a well-known operations management tool that assists managers in improving the efficiency of their operational systems. Individuals can use the six Sigma Black Belt to enhance overall management procedures and strategy. Seeking a lean six sigma black belt certification is thus the first step toward becoming an Operations Manager.
The course schedule or study plan, workbooks, and all pertinent assignments, tests, or case studies make up the course material.