Lean Portfolio Management(LPM) Training in California
The success of any business depends on the alignment of strategy and execution, which is a major component of the Scaled Agile Framework®. You can connect across silos, empower teams, and organise around value with a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) methodology to quickly respond to consumer demand.
Executives, project management officers (PMOs), and other important stakeholders may plan dynamically and be adaptable enough to shift initiatives and budgets as the market changes with the help of the Lean Portfolio Management course. The Lean Portfolio Management(LPM) Training in California training equips participants with the knowledge and methods necessary to collaborate successfully with distributed teams in remote settings. You’ll learn how to incorporate feedback from participatory budgeting, connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the agility planning and execution of work, and maintain your composure in the face of change.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with LPM certification -
Particularly, LPM-certified professionals make a salary of $116,573.
Each course in the SAFe training curriculum is customised to the learner's professional demands and educational objectives. These are the Top Lean Portfolio Management Training & Certification in California:
- The Agile team members can take the SAFe for Teams (SP) course.
- The Release Train Engineers can take the SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) course.
- The Product Owner / Product Manager can take the SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) course.
- The DevOps Practitioners can take the SAFe DevOps (SDP) course.
Businesses like Hilton, Nvidia, Deloitte, American Express and Accenture all look for Top Lean Portfolio Management Training & Certification in California.
Among other things, a Lean Portfolio Manager is in charge of creating the Portfolio Vision, Lean Budgeting, Strategy, and Agile portfolio operations.
A Certified SAFe 5 Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM) who has completed the LPM certification process has an understanding of how strategy and investment funding are established, how to implement Agile Portfolio operations and Lean governance, and how to create a plan for performance improvement through the implementation of the Lean Portfolio Management function.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the LPM Certification with CareerMaker:
- Learn the useful methods and tools needed to put the Lean Portfolio Management functions into practice.
- Use the Portfolio Canvas tool to document your portfolio’s present and future state.
- Find key business objectives to help you realise your portfolio’s vision.
- Apply lean governance and agile portfolio operations.
- Create a portfolio flow using the Investment financing, Strategy, and Portfolio Kanban.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Learn how to integrate Agile development with business strategy, with an emphasis on accelerating the delivery of value to consumers through products and solutions. Learn the skills, tools, and strategies required to implement the Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and more with the most recent release (version 5, update 5.1).
You will learn to construct portfolio flow using the Portfolio Kanban and prioritise epics for optimum financial advantage in this two-day complete course, which is intended to help you pass the exam on your first try. Additionally, you'll discover how to set up Value Stream Budgets, and Lean Budget Guardrails, and assess the effectiveness of your Lean portfolio.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
- Program or Project Manager
- Release Train Engineer or Architect
- The solution, Portfolio or Product Manager
- Agile Coach or SAFe Program Consultant
- CEO, CTO, or Director
- Consultant or Human Resources
Pre-requisites for LPM Certification:
The course is open to everyone, regardless of background. However, if you intend to take the SAFe® 5.1 LPM certification test, the following prerequisites are strongly advised:
- Knowledge of the concepts and tenets of Agile
- Knowledge of value streams
- Familiarity with finance mechanisms for portfolio management
- Taken a Leading SAFe® or SAFe® POPM course and had prior work experience
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
SAFe Lean Portfolio Management Training – Part 1
Learn more about Learn Portfolio Management, how business strategy can be integrated with agile development across the organisation, and how to fund strategy and investments.
- Lean Portfolio Management is introduced (LPM)
- Developing a Plan and Investment Funding
SAFe Lean Portfolio Management Training – Part 2
Learn how to use the Lean Portfolio Management tools and methods. Learn how to implement the LPM function and use Agile portfolio operations and Lean governance.
- Agile Portfolio Operations implementation
- Lean Governance in Practice
- Putting the LPM function in place
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Raj RamachandranSafe instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
What is the pattern of the certification exam?
- Name –SAFe® 5.1 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam
- Format –Multiple choice
- Delivery–Web-based (single-browser)
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 32 out of 45 (71%)
Here are some good reasons to work with CareerMaker to earn your Top Lean Portfolio Management Training & Certification in California:
- Scaled Agile counts CareerMaker as a Silver partner.
- Thousands of professionals around the world with unique learning opportunities.
- Delivers specialised training that is customised to each person's needs.
- Employs only Scaled Agile-approved trainers.
The SAFe® 5.1 LPM exam is a little challenging to pass, but it's not impossible with greater preparation. We advise studying the SAFe® LPM workbook, taking the practice test on our website, and examining each question on your practice exams to analyse the results. A component of the programme is our mock tests. You can easily pass your exam by studying for practice tests and analysing your strengths and shortcomings.
Although a student may take an exam at any time after formally finishing the course, we strongly advise doing so after several days of reviewing the course material to guarantee the greatest possible result.
Learning how to construct lean portfolio management is the course's main goal. Additionally, it distinguishes TPM from LPM (traditional portfolio management). As a result, individuals who are already familiar with TPM may now learn to adapt their perspective to LPM, and those who are unfamiliar with TPM can better comprehend LPM by comparing it to it.
The course's overall goal is to inform participants about the three crucial portfolios of strategy and investment finance, agile portfolio management, and lean governance.