#1 Best SAFe® Scrum Master Training & Certification(SSM) in Virginia
You may learn more about the SAFe concepts and practises in Leading SAFe®, which also gives you the knowledge you need to confidently lead your organization’s Lean-Agile transition. The course also provides you with the advice and resources you need to lead effectively in virtual teams.
Learn how businesses may achieve business agility and how to implement SAFe inside your organisation by enrolling in a Leading SAFe course. You’ll discover how SAFe can enhance your time-to-market, quality, productivity, and employee engagement. You’ll leave knowing how to better the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery and how to get your entire business to focus on the same set of precise goals. You’ll discover how to conduct significant SAFe alignment and planning events like PI planning and what makes businesses more customer-centric.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with Safe certification -
Professionals skilled in the Leading Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) are in high demand right now. As more industries begin to use this useful framework, it is therefore only anticipated to grow even further. The average salary range is $108k per year, according to PayScale.
Consider obtaining these certifications after Leading Best SAFe® Scrum Master Training & Certification(SSM) in Virginia:
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner Certification.
- Agile Product Manager Certification.
- Lean Portfolio Manager Certification.
- Product Owner / Product Manager Certification.
Businesses like FedEx, Walt Disney, Amex, Coca-Cola and General Motors all look for Leading Best SAFe® Scrum Master Training & Certification(SSM) in Virginia.
The duties of a Scrum master in a SAFe agile environment go beyond those of a standard Scrum Master in SAFe. The Scrum Master, in accordance with the Agile Framework (SAFe), is a servant leader for the agile team who ensures that the agreed-upon agile process is effectively followed by teaching the team a variety of frameworks and techniques, including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, and SAFe.
You can learn more about the difficulties faced by large businesses by earning a SAFe Agilist certification. Lean thinking and product development flow are used to assist you to lead agile transformation in organisations.
The value streams will be visible to you from above as you develop into a lean-agile leader. This promotes a smooth operation flow and aids in recognising barriers.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the Leading SAFe Certification with CareerMaker:
- Improve your lean-agile leadership abilities and aid in spreading lean-agile principles throughout the organisation.
- To achieve business agility, enable lean-agile transformation at the organisation level.
- Organize the creation of complex solutions by enhancing project-wide communication and collaboration.
- Embrace Agile across the organization, not just the IT delivery teams, and equip yourself with a Lean Portfolio.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Using the Scaled Agile Framework and its guiding principles of lean thinking and product development flow, the course assists you in leading agile transformation inside your organisation.
A knowledge foundation of tested, integrated concepts, practises, and competencies for achieving business agility utilising Lean, Agile, and DevOps is known as the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). In order to build and deliver enterprise-class technology-based solutions with high quality and a shorter time-to-market, Dean Leffingwell's framework simply aligns and synchronises for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
Anyone working with the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) to produce products and solutions at a large scale should take the Leading SAFe® Agilist 5.1 Certification course. It is especially useful for:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Portfolio Manager, Consultant
- Business Analyst, Agile Coach
- Solution or Systems Architect
- CIO, Engineer, Project Manager
- Team Lead, Release Train Engineer
- Program Manager Change Agent
- Vice President, Scrum Master
Pre-requisites for Leading SAFe Certification:
Any interested person, regardless of background, is welcome to enrol in this course. However, it is strongly advised that anyone planning to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification test possess the following:
- A minimum of five years experience in project management, business analysis, testing, or software development
- Prior employment with Scrum
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Successful Business Agility
- What are the requirements to succeed in the digital age?
- Recognize SAFe® as a business agility operating system.
- Describe the seven pillars of business agility in brief.
Understand SAFe® Core Values and SAFe® Lean-Agile Principles
- Economical strategy.
- Refer to the system thinking approach.
- Keep your options and assume inconsistency.
- Utilize embedded learning cycles while building increments quickly.
- Consider the working system’s goal and mark it as a milestone.
- Reduce batch size, manage backlog size, and anticipate & limit WIP.
Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Construct cross-functional Agile Teams in advance.
- Describe the internal quality procedures.
- Recommend using Agile Release Trains to organise around value.
Agile Product Delivery with SAFe®
- How to explore client needs
- Release on Demand
- Utilising DevOps
- Improve performance consistently
Lean Portfolio Management
- What are the goals and components of a SAFe portfolio?
- Create thoughtful strategic concepts
- Explain the present and future states using the portfolio canvas.
Leading The Changes
- Describe the conduct needed to provide a good example.
- Describe methods for implementing change successfully.
- Recognize the SAFe Implementation Roadmap’s steps
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Raj RamachandranSafe instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
Name: SAFe® 5.1 Agilist
Certifying Body: Scaled Agile, Inc
Fees: Included in course fees.
Exam Format: Multiple Choice
Exam Delivery: Online
Exam Duration: 90 minutes
Number of Questions: 45
Passing Score: 35 out of 45 (77%)
In order to give themselves enough time to prepare, candidates are urged to wait at least 21 days between each try. You have three further chances to retake the exam if you don't pass it the first time. You will have to wait at least six months before taking the test again if you fail once more.
Your ability to apply the lean thinking, SAFe® Framework, and product development flow principles in an organisational environment are demonstrated by your possession of the SAFe® Agilist certification. Additionally, SAFe® Certification improves your chances of a rewarding career and competitive compensation.
SAFe certificates include membership in the SAFe Community Platform and have a one-year expiration date. Individuals may renew their certification using the procedure outlined in the link below after the initial year.
It's a little difficult to pass the Leading SAFe® exam, but it's simple if you plan better. We advise you to read the Leading SAFe® workbook, take the practice test on our website, and review each question on your practice tests before analysing the results. A component of the programme is our mock tests. You can easily pass your exam by studying for practice exams and analysing your strengths and shortcomings.
The course schedule or study plan, workbooks, and all pertinent assignments, tests, or case studies make up the course material.