SSCP(Systems Security Certified Practitioner) Training
A fantastic strategy to enhance your career and more effectively protect the vital assets of your organisation is to obtain a globally recognised advanced security administration and operations certification, such as the SSCP.
Your ability to implement, monitor, and manage IT infrastructure utilising security best practices, policies, and procedures set by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)2 is demonstrated by your SSCP certification.
Cybersecurity professionals responsible for keeping an eye on information systems and responding to security problems can earn the SSCP, or Systems Security Certified Practitioner, credential. You might show prospective employers that you have the technical abilities necessary to advance in your cybersecurity profession by becoming an SSCP.
Becoming an SSCP could be a fantastic first step toward realising your aim of working directly with an organization’s security. If you’ve previously worked in cybersecurity for a year or two or have just finished a cybersecurity or computer science degree programme, you could find it especially useful.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with SSCP certification -
Employees who earn an SSCP certification make $73,000 on average each year. Of course, actual salaries can vary greatly depending on the particular job title, company, and location.
After finishing this information systems management and design course, you might want to consider earning the (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional credential.
One of the top entry-level certifications is the (ISC)2 SSCP. It gives experts the technical know-how and hands-on experience necessary to put organizations' data security techniques and methodologies into practice. A CISSP certification is sought after by companies like Tesla, Red Piranha, Deloitte, DXC Technology, Stellantis, and Ericsson.
A High-Paying, In-Demand Role Is One Of The Potential Benefits Of Becoming An SSCP For The Right Candidate. Additionally, SSCP Certification would enable you to:
- Develop New Advanced Skills That Will Help You At Work.
- Verify Your Cybersecurity Knowledge And Commitment To Recruiters And Hiring Managers.
- To increase your marketability, improve your resume.
- Respect the requirements for security clearances.
After earning your SSCP certification, you can apply for a variety of jobs, including those for senior security system analysts, senior network security engineers, and senior security administrators. An internationally recognised certification, the SSCP attests to your knowledge and abilities to manage the IT infrastructure and implement the best security practices.
- What you will Get -
You will achieve the following after completing this course with CareerMaker: –
- Recognize Access Control standards, rules, and practises to specify operations and user controls.
- The availability, integrity, and confidentiality of organisational assets are ensured by implementing security operations.
- Determine and specify the procedures and techniques based on IT standards for the ongoing observation and evaluation of system access results.
- Gather data to help you spot and respond to security lapses or other events.
- Determine the Disaster Recovery Planning and Business Continuity requirements necessary to ensure the business’s survival.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||March 06 2023 -March 10 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
March 04 2023 -April 02 2023
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
For people in hands-on operational IT jobs who have demonstrated technical proficiency and practical security expertise, the SSCP certification is the right credential. It offers industry-leading verification of a practitioner's capacity to set up, maintain, and manage IT infrastructure using information security policies and practices that guarantee data privacy, availability, and integrity.
The SSCP certifies a professional's technical aptitude for handling the operational demands and duties of security practitioners, such as authentication, security testing, intrusion detection/prevention, incident response and recovery, attacks and countermeasures, cryptography, malicious code countermeasures, and more.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The following occupations, among others, can enrol in SSCP certification training:
- Database Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant/Specialist
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Systems/Network Analyst
Pre-requisites for SSCP Certification
Work that directly applies information security knowledge or that is connected to information systems security is considered to be the relevant experience. An applicant for the SSCP certification must have completed at least one year of cumulative paid, full-time employment in one or more of the seven SSCP CBK areas.
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
Security Operations and Administration
- Implement and maintain authentication methods
- Support internetwork trust architectures
- Participate in the identity management lifecycle
- Implement access controls
- Comply with codes of ethics
- Understand security concepts
- The document, implement, and maintain functional security controls
- Participate in asset management
- Implement security controls and assess compliance
- Participate in change management
- Participate in security awareness and training
- Participate in physical security operations (e.g., data centre assessment, badging)
Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Understand the risk management process
- Perform security assessment activities
- Operate and maintain monitoring systems (e.g., continuous monitoring)
- Analyze monitoring results
Incident Response and Recovery
- Support incident lifecycle
- Understand and support forensic investigations
- Understand and support Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) activities
- Understand fundamental concepts of cryptography
- Understand the reasons and requirements for cryptography
- Understand and support secure protocols
- Understand Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) systems
Network and Communications Security
- Understand and apply fundamental concepts of networking
- Understand network attacks and countermeasures (e.g., DDoS, man-in-the-middle, DNS poisoning)
- Manage network access controls
- Manage network security
- Operate and configure network-based security devices
- Operate and configure wireless technologies (e.g., BlueTooth, NFC, WiFi)
Systems and Application Security
- Identify and analyze malicious code and activity
- Implement and operate endpoint device security
- Operate and configure cloud security
- Operate and secure virtual environments
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Number of questions: 125
- Question format: Multiple Choice
- Passing marks: 700 out of 1000
- Exam language: English, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
The SSCP test includes seven distinct cybersecurity subject areas or domains. The exam score is 10 to 16 per cent of each domain. These are the domains:
- Access limitations
- Security management and operations
- Analysis, monitoring, and identification of risks
Information security professionals who want to take the SSCP certification exam and those with little to no expertise in the industry should take advantage of this training.
If a person working in the IT sector lacks the necessary experience to be eligible for one of the more advanced qualifications, there are numerous other certifications they can choose from. One of the best possibilities for people just starting out in information technology or security is the SSCP certification.
The SSCP certification is useful for a variety of information security positions. A few of the jobs that the SSCP will prepare you for include the following: -
- Engineer in Information Security
- Security specialist
- Analyst for Information Security
- Security Expert
- Security Advisor
Not everyone should choose the SSCP as their IT certification path. Make sure you aren't passing up the chance to pursue a certification that is more in line with your short-term professional objectives before you start down your certification path.