Comptia Pentest+ Training In Princeton - New Jersey
Are you interested in the exciting field of Penetration Testing? At CareerMaker, we offer comprehensive CompTIA Pentest+ Training in Princeton, New Jersey designed to help you master the art of penetration testing and advance your career in cybersecurity. Our training program is specifically tailored to provide you with the knowledge and practical expertise required to succeed in the dynamic world of Penetration Testing.
The most thorough exam, encompassing every level of penetration testing, is CompTIA PenTest+ certification Training course employs both performance-based and knowledge-based questions to ensure that all stages are covered, in contrast to other penetration testing tests that only cover a section of stages with essay questions and hands-on.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- CompTIA Pentest+ Certification Jobs & Salary -
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics classifies the jobs covered by CompTIA PenTest+ certification training in usa under the category of information security analysts. By 2029, more than 31% more employment in this sector is anticipated to exist. In 2019, the median salary was $99,730.
Additionally, organisations including Brotherhood Mutual, ASICS Corp., Las Vegas Sands Corp., and Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory all prioritise CompTIA Pentest+ Training in Princeton when hiring new employees.
An impressive initial impression comes from certification. 96 per cent of HR managers utilise IT certifications as screening or hiring criteria during recruitment, according to an IDC survey.
Given its technical, and practical scope, the PenTest+ certification is valuable, especially for the following roles:
- Penetration tester
- Vulnerability tester
- Security analyst (II)
- Vulnerability assessment analyst
- Network/cloud/application security specialist
PenTest+ holders are highly sought-after experts who assess an organization's cybersecurity posture by simulating a cyberattack to pinpoint holes in the IT infrastructure. They enable a business to take essential safety precautions to protect its network. Pentesters are now a crucial component of an organization's initial efforts to stop breaches, safeguard data, and safeguard assets.
- CompTIA Pentest+ COURSE HIGHLIGHTS -
The ability to do penetration testing is an emerging skill set that is growing in value to the organizations seeking protection and in value to those who possess these skills as organizations scurry to defend themselves and their customers against privacy or security breaches. With CareerMaker’s CompTIA-certified PenTest+ training, you can be sure that you have the knowledge and abilities necessary to:
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|07:00 AM-11:00 AM(CST)||Weekend Morning||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00 PM-11:00 PM(CST)||Weekend Evening||March 04 2023 -April 02 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00 AM to 06:00PM(CST)||Weekdays||March 06 2023 -March 10 2023||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
Have Any Questions.Feel Free to contact us Today?
-CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Course Description -
The PenTest+ course from CareerMaker is interactive and self-paced, with a learning plan you can customize and performance-based questions that lead you down a path of consistent learning toward your certification exam.
You will feel more prepared and confident when you take your CompTIA PenTest+ Training & certification in New Jersey test thanks to the confirmation of your strengths and the filling in of knowledge gaps in your weak areas provided by our coursework for PenTest+.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The certification is intended for individuals who work as penetration testers. However, it is a suitable choice for a number of different positions, such as:
- Network security personnel
- Specialists in information security
- Cybersecurity supervisors
- Consultants for vulnerability assessment
- Threat investigators or threat hunters
- Cloud security professionals
- Enthusiasts for web application security.
Additionally, PenTest+ is a fantastic alternative for IT experts in other fields who need to expand their knowledge or who wish to switch careers and enter the ethical hacking field.
Pre-requisites for CompTIA PenTest+ Certification:
- 3-4 years of practical information security experience or equivalent
- Network+, Security+, or related expertise
- Practical knowledge of safeguarding diverse computing settings, including enterprise environments and small- to medium-sized organisations.
- The equivalent to CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+
Request for more Information
-CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Syllabus -
- Introduction to Penetration Testing Concepts
- Plan a Pen Test Engagement
- Scope and Negotiate a Pen Test Engagement
- Prepare for a Pen Test Engagement
- Gather Background Information
- Prepare Background Findings for the Next Steps
- Perform Social Engineering Tests
- Perform Physical Security Tests on Facilities
- Scan Networks
- Enumerate Targets
- Scan for Vulnerabilities
- Analyze Basic Scripts
- Analyze Vulnerability Scan Results
- Leverage Information to Prepare for Exploitation
- Exploit Network-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Wireless and RF-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Specialized Systems
- Exploit Windows-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit *Nix-Based Vulnerabilities
- Exploit Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Test Source Code and Compiled Apps
- Use Lateral Movement Techniques
- Use Persistence Techniques
- Use Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Analyze Pen Test Data
- Develop Recommendations for Mitigation Strategies
- Write and Handle Reports
- Conduct Post-Report-Delivery Activities
- Benefits Of Choosing CareerMaker Solutions ? -
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Jim HollisCompTIA Instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
Master the Art of Penetration Testing Today -
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to master the art of penetration testing with our comprehensive CompTIA PenTest+ certification training. Join us today and gain the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the exciting field of ethical hacking.
Call Us Today to learn more about our training program, course schedules, and enrollment options. Start your journey towards a successful career in penetration testing today!
- FAQ -
Exam Code PT0-002
Launch date Oct 27, 2021
Number of Questions Maximum of 85 questions
Type of Questions Performance-based and multiple choice
Length of Test 165 minutes
Passing Score 750 (on a scale of 100-900)
Languages English and Japanese
The PenTest+ exam's PT0-002 version has questions that are reportedly more challenging than those on other CompTIA certification tests, and the exam is generally regarded as being of moderate difficulty.
The questions in this exam edition focus more on vulnerability scanning and demonstrating an ethical hacking mindset in various scenarios. They also include expanded techniques for pentesting web applications, cloud, and hybrid environments.
You must obtain a minimum score of 750 on the PenTest+ exam out of a possible score range of 100-900 in order to pass. The majority of people who pass the exam do so with the aid of different study tools, such as books, PenTest+ certification courses, and PenTest+ boot camps.
The speed with which you learn your PenTest+ exam results and your score is a plus. Your exam score will be shown on the screen when you finish the exam and the exam exit survey.
It costs $370 to take the PenTest+ certification exam.
Drag and drop exercises, performance-based questions, and multiple-choice questions are all included in the PenTest+ test style. There are single- and multiple-response options for the multiple-choice questions.
Performance-based questions mirror a real-world setting while testing problem-solving skills, giving the exam a more authentic feel.