#1 Scrum Product Owner Training & Certification in California
On agile teams, product owners play a special and challenging role. What the team will produce next to provide the customer with greater value is decided by the product owner. You will study the structure, tenets, and values that make scrum work, as well as the essential abilities and equipment you need, in a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO®) class. You’ll learn how to balance the demands of various stakeholders, get practical experience developing a product vision, and pick the best next piece of value to the market for your customers by learning new approaches to get to know them.
Years in IT training industry
IT professional Trained
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with CSPO certification -
PayScale and Glassdoor salary comparison websites state that the typical salary range for a Product Owner is $86,000 to $122,000. The salary range is so wide for a variety of reasons, including education, location, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have worked in your field.
After earning your CSPO certification, you can enrol in Scrum Alliance's Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO®) course to get your CSPO certification at the advanced level.
Businesses like Dell, Cisco Systems, HP, Accenture and JPMorgan all look for Scrum Product Owner Training & Certification in California.
The following are included in the Scrum Product Owner's list of responsibilities:
- Specifying the features of the product.
- Putting the product's features in order of importance.
- After each sprint, change the priorities and functionalities as necessary.
- Approving or rejecting a job's results.
- Updating clients on progress and getting their feedback.
A CSPO may eventually rise to the position of CEO as well as Senior Product Managers or Owners. This professional path is lengthy and calls for years of experience. Therefore, it depends on the person's commitment and persistence in pursuing that goal.
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the CSPO Certification with CareerMaker:
- Increase the reach of your profession by becoming knowledgeable about common Agile methods.
- Showcase your expertise in Scrum by stacking the most in-demand Scrum talents.
- Participate actively in the Scrum practice and improvement community of Agile practitioners.
- By leading and executing Scrum in the team, you may produce a superior product.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Product owners are in demand, and you can be one too if you have the most prestigious certification in the field. The best part is that as a member of the Scrum Alliance, you can access a network of people that goes far beyond the classroom through events, resources, education, and coaching.
Critical product decisions are made by a well-trained Product Owner on every high-performing Agile team. One such credential is the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®), which educates its holders about the importance of on-time delivery of high-value releases and maximising ROI. Therefore, if you want to take on the demanding position of a Product Owner in a Scrum team in an enterprise, you should obtain the well-known Scrum Product Owner Training & Certification in California.
The ideal Target Audience for the course:
The following professionals, among others, are eligible to enrol in AWS Associate Architect certification training:
- Solution Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
- IT Managers
- Software Developers
- Testing professionals
- System Administrators
- Anyone interested in learning about Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions
- Professionals aiming to pass the AWS SAA C0-2 test
Pre-requisites for CSPO Certification:
The Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) programme has no prerequisites. But knowing the fundamentals of Scrum will help you grasp the Product Owner's responsibility at the organisational level. Your next step in your career should be to enrol in the CSPO training if you are a Certified Scrum Master® (CSM®).
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Recognize the fundamental elements of the Scrum framework, the Scrum terminology, and the Scrum flow.
- Discover the foundational elements of empirical process control.
- Learn about the culture that Scrum fosters at work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recognize the full range of the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and team roles.
- Recognize the reasons behind the lack of a project manager and an agile product manager.
- Recognize the significance of using the product vision as a unifying objective to inspire the entire Scrum team.
- Learn about the vision’s ideal characteristics and the various ways it might be shaped.
- Recognize the significance of doing just enough preparation.
- Recognize the connection between the product roadmap and the vision.
- Recognize the various Scrum estimation levels.
- Knowing how accurate an estimate is is more crucial than knowing how precise it is.
- Discover that it is possible to predict size and duration independently.
- Be aware of the effects of forcing team members to give conservative estimations.
- Understand the distinction between committing and estimating.
- Learn about the backlog for products.
- Recognize grooming of the product backlog.
- Recognize the significance and advantages of setting the product backlog’s priorities.
- Recognize the ramifications of asserting that everything is required.
- Recognize who ought to be involved in choosing priorities.
- Recognize that a product backlog’s optimal priority depends on a variety of factors.
- Learn the objectives and procedures of release planning.
- Recognize that planning is collaborative, adaptive, and iterative.
- Recognize the causes of quality freezing and technical debt.
- Recognize the benefits of software releases occurring frequently and early.
- Recognize the product owner’s participation in Scrum meetings and the relationship between the product owner and the team.
- Learn about the benefits of protecting and timeboxing sprints.
- Learn what a sustainable pace is.
- Recognize team commitment.
Need Customized Curriculum?
- Our World-Class CERTIFIED INSTRUCTIOR -
Risk Management Framework (RMF), Risk Management, Information Technology (IT) Security, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Manager (CISSM), CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP, CompTIA IT Operations Specialist – CIOS, CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP, CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist – CSIS, Information Systems Management & Cyber Security, Cyber Security Law and Policy, Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance, and Computer Networking,
Raj RamachandranSafe instructor
- Certification of Course Completion -
- Success Stories -
- FAQ -
An exam is not currently necessary to obtain a CSPO® certification. To become certified, you must successfully complete the two-day, in-person or live-online course instructed by a Scrum Product Owner Training & Certification in California.
When you finish the course, Scrum Alliance® will send you a welcome email asking you to accept the licence agreement for your CSPO certification. You can download and print copies of your certification after agreeing to the terms.
A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), according to the Scrum Alliance, is a person who has been instructed by a Certified Scrum Trainer in the terms, techniques, and concepts of the Scrum framework in order to perform the duties of a Scrum Product Owner.
A prerequisite for becoming a product owner is taking a CSPO course. To become a product owner, one needs both experience and ongoing education.
The product owner is accountable for ensuring that the Agile project proceeds as planned, that customer expectations are met, and that the end product is finished on schedule, on budget, and to the best possible standard. A CSPO certificate will ensure your loyalty to the industry and provide you with the tools and procedures required to guarantee the accomplishment of the project, even though practical learning of these skills is essential.
Your CSPO® certification must remain current after you have obtained it because its validity period is only two years. Every two years, you must renew it in order to keep it from expiring.
A person can become a Certified Scrum Product Owner by taking part in the CSPO Certification programme. For any ambitious professional interested in a career in project management, CareerMaker offers the ideal training programme. Their CSPO certification course, which typically lasts two days, is tailored to help you pass the exam the first time.