No. 1 Python Training Course in Maryland
A professional certificate known as Python Training Course in Maryland – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification (Exam PCEP-30-0x) assesses a candidate’s aptitude for completing coding tasks associated with the fundamentals of Python programming. A test applicant should show that they have a sufficient understanding of the fundamental principles of computer programming, the syntax and semantics of the Python language, and the ability to use the Python Standard Library to solve common implementation problems.
The PCEP certification demonstrates that a person is knowledgeable about the following ideas: basic terminologies and definitions (such as compilation vs. interpretation), Python’s logic and structure (such as keywords, instructions, and indentation), literals, variables, and number systems, operators and data types, I/O operations, control flow mechanisms (such as conditional blocks and loops), data collections (such as lists, tuples, dictionaries, and strings), and functions.
View Course Preview Video
- TRUSTED BY -
- Career benefits with PCEP certification -
- What you will Get -
The key features of training for the PCEP Certification with CareerMaker:
With our Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer course, you can:
- The best-ever Python course in terms of visualisation.
- Content that has been carefully selected and officially approved by the Python Institute.
- Structured lessons that make it easier for you to understand complicated ideas.
- Practice exams to cement each concept and advance each module.
- Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR -
Upcoming Live BOOTCAMP CALENDAR
|09:00am - 01:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|10:00am - 06:00pm (CST)||Weekday||FEB 06- FEB 10 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
|07:00PM - 11:00pm (CST)||Weekend Morning||Feb 04 -Feb 26 2022||Live Online||ENROLL NOW||INQUIRY NOW|
- Why Choose Us ? -
-Who should attend this Course -
Request for more Information
-What you will learn in this Course -
- Introduction to Python and Computer Programming
- Interpreter vs Compiler
- Installing Python
- Python2 vs Python3
- History of Python
- Data types
- Basic input-output operations
- Basic Operators
- Boolean values
- Conditional execution
- logical and bitwise operations